Portable industrial stroboscope with bright xenon light output offers powerful features for both diagnostic inspection and speed measurements.
- For diagnostic inspection and speed measurements
- Digital LCD display
- Flash rates from 30 to 20,000 FPM, adjustable in 0.1 step increments, the coarse/fine adjustment knob makes it quick and easy to set the exact flash rate you want. The all digital controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady
- Internal phase shifting allows the target to be jogged clockwise or counter clockwise in 5° increments
- Times 2 and divide by 2 push buttons allow easy checking for actual RPM, harmonics and allow stop motion far beyond the 20,000 fpm limit
- Store and recall up to 6 user selectable values. Last measurement memory, even with the power off
- Flash rate may be displayed in Flashes per Minute (FPM) or Flashes per Second (Hz)
- Individual input and output TTL jacks (1/8 inch phone) provides power to remote sensors and allows “daisy-chaining” of multiple strobes. A Tachometer mode allows accurate speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM using external sensors
- Internal rechargeable batteries will run continuously for 2 hours on a single charge. A fast charger is included and the percentage charge remaining may be displayed.
- Available in set with plastic carrying case and spare lamp (Nova Strobe DBX Kit)
Nova Strobe DBX
Product contains: DBX strobe, fast charger 115/230 V AC with interchangeable wall plugs, declaration of conformity (CE), NIST calibration certificate and operation manual.
Nova Strobe DBX Kit
Product contains: DBX strobe, fast charger 115/230 V AC with interchangeable wall plugs, plastic carry case, declaration of conformity (CE), NIST calibration certificate and operation manual.